[Chrysler300] Derelict C300 & 300K resurface in IA

[Chrysler300] Derelict C300 & 300K resurface in IA

Here are links to photos of 2 letter cars that Russell stumbled upon in Davenport, IA yesterday.

Gloria informs me that they are known cars and that the owner has been deceased for a few years . Last known Phone #319-323-3474 but the area code now is more likely to be 563.

There is a radio/mobile phone business on the premises that has a phone number in the window 563-386-7344.
The cars are located at 59th and Brady which is US 61 about 1/2 mile south of I-80 on the north side of Davenport.

Someone, PLEASE......Save these cars.
As the pics will show, the back window on the C300 is gone, and it's been raining there for what seems like foever.

Dave Schwandt

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/finsruskw/Car1sm.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/finsruskw/Car2sm.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/finsruskw/Car3sm.jpg