[Chrysler300] 62 Sill Plates

Hi Doug,

I sent my sill plates for the F to Sihilling Plating in CA. They are highly
recommended by many club members and they did the anodizing on my console
pieces in addition to the sill plates.

The anodizing on the console pieces was as expected; looked great. The sill
plates came back with a highly polished, bright finish that looks like
chrome. I asked for anodizing on all the pieces and I don't know if it was a
miscommunication, or perhaps they are supposed to be high-polish looking. At
any rate, the job was done to a very high standard and I am pleased with the
overall results. You might want to ask about the finish on the sill plates
and let them know what you want. You might get a surprise.

Just for the record, I would use them again. I might be a little more
specific, next time.

Tom Cox

  _____