[Chrysler300] Found Photos

Going though some files yesterday I discovered a CD that was shot by my friend Don Weberg back on December 4, 2004.  This was for a article that Don wrote and was published in Muscle Car Enthusiast, June 2005 issue on our Chrysler collection.

There were 114 photos and I thought I'd share a few with you that were not published.  This shoot was only about two blocks from home and the big rush was to get the cars back under cover before rain came.  Well, we almost made it.

Don Weberg has gone on to create "Garage Style Magazine" http://www.garagestylemagazine.com/.  We are still in contact and I highly recommend his publication as any "car guy or gal" will enjoy reading it.

John Lazenby
Royze Inc.
1990 W. Corporate Way
Anaheim, CA  92801