Re: [Chrysler300] Gilles Guinee french member

Re: [Chrysler300] Gilles Guinee french member

Hi All:
I had the pleasure of meeting Gilles at the Rochester, NY meet in the Fall
of 1987 where I gave him a ride in my "H" convert.  Since, we  have
corresponded on occasion by both regular and email.  Still have some  of his
special envelopes with a drawing of a 300F on them, and always with some  special
issue stamps.  Recently he had asked for my advice on getting his  "F" back
on the road after many years
.
There is one very special thing from Gilles I will always remember from his
 email the day after the terrible tragedy of 9-11:  "Today we are all
Americans".

He will be missed.  My condolences to Karin and his children.
300ly,
Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 9/25/2009 2:16:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,