From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of charles marshall
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 7:29 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] F or G dash,parts

need a non-AC dash,partial,all or just the frame, from a 300F or G has the ash tray blocked off to meet console)

also need a 150mph speedo,and a useable dash harness

I have several 61 and 62 NY'er dashes if anyone needs parts from them,plus lots of 61-62 AC parts

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)