[Chrysler300] Branson 300 Meet

Hi all,

Back to work and digging out after a short planned trip to Branson.

Thanks to Rob and Marnie for their over the top efforts for all who attended.  Rob, should I hold a clinic on how to install car covers??  Sounds like you might need some guidance.

As you've all read by now the weather was great and the company even better.  Met some new folks and renewed old friendships.  The people are the important element of these meets.

Letter Car Jeopardy was even better than the first time, if that is possible.  Rob, I don't know about the Tux !!!!  Maybe next time you can wear scrubs and gloves !!!!!!

McTaggart, as always great to spend time with you and discuss "politics".  Thanks for transporting my award at the LCJ (Letter Car Jeopardy).

George, take care of the foot.  Old guys driving around in such flash cars should be able to get out and run when the women start chasing them.  Also the Torqueflite clinic was great and I learned a lot.  I'll stick to Volkswagens as they are much simpler and much, much lighter to lift !!!

Mike and Linda, thanks for the ride to lunch on Friday and Linda for all the hugs and kisses !!!!

Gil, enjoyed our time together and look forward to Virginia and the Battlefields.

Larry and Sandy, thanks for letting me share lunch with you on Saturday.  My only complaint is I wish Larry would cheer up a bit....

Lena Cornet and Nancy Werner, thanks for the dancing in the parking lot and sorry I missed the clothing removal part of it.........

Ray and Jo Ann, thanks for spending time with me in the Hospitality Room and also the VW litature.

To all others that I've not listed (my memory is failing) I did enjoy spending time with you all and look forward to doing it again.

To others who could not attend you were missed and we all hope to see you in Virginia.

John Lazenby
Royze Inc.
1990 W. Corporate Way
Anaheim, CA  92801