[Chrysler300] Branson meet

As usual, Rob and Marnie Kern put on a GREAT meet. No rain, wonderful sunshine, no horse apples to dodge. Great people, great cars.
Alex Greatwood from England, Great Britton, attended the meet with wife. He was the one that took charge to change the right rear flat tire on my Chrysler 300 Hemi C, Black Tie Edition. It picked up a nail somewhere west of St. Louis.
Took 12 hours to get to the meet, only 10 hours on the way back. Reason? Had competition with another Hemi 300C on the way home. He lead for awhile, then I lead. Fun while it lasted. Never saw a police car! A Caddy (maybe a CTS or STS ?) ran with us for a few miles and then gave up.

Hope everyone will arrive home safe and secure.

Thank you one and all. It was a pleasure meeting "new" members and old friends (some are old and some are young) but all are young at heart.

Somewhere I had read that 'one can not judge a person by their wealth, only by the amount of friends they have. That is what makes one wealthy. I am very fortunate to have very many friends.

George Riehl

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: