From: Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] E engine ID
To: "Chrysler300 list" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 11:07 AM

To owners of the 300E:

We are trying to clarify the engine ID number on the 300E for our web page http://www.chrysler 300club.com/ uniq/id/id. html.

We know an original E engine is stamped with the digits MP413. From the factory service manual and reference material, we have been unable to determine the remaining digit sequence -- does the ID continue from MP413 1001?

Engine ID numbers and date codes are stamped into the flat pad to the right of the distributor at the front of the engine. On AC cars, the compressor blocks easy access to this pad. If you have an E and can easily access the ID stamp, please reply with the engine ID and your VIN and we may have our answer.

Thanks

Bob Merritt

300 Club ECC

<*> Your email settings: