[Chrysler300] Have a desrie to look the devil in the eye? BRING IT TO B

[Chrysler300] Have a desrie to look the devil in the eye? BRING IT TO BRANSON!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    The 39th Annual Fall Concours Meet at Branson will give you the ability to look the devil in the eye!  Touring '57 Heaven doesn't sound like going to _ell ( pardon the irony) but knowing that everything that is on exhibit will be auctioned off one month later is the temptation that seems to be the work of the devil.  I reviewed my portfolio this weekend and got the mental wheels rolling about my next vehicular purchase, new or something from '57 Heaven!? Look at it this way, the eye candy and ability to inspect evrything close up for the price of admission of $20 (which includes lunch to help you digest it all) is beyond any experience you may have at B-J or any of the other high profile auctions. However, these vehicles are all absolutely pristine!  Also, one is not going to find THREE '57 El Morroccos under a tent in Arizona that will be up for bid (yes, a convertible, 2 dr. hardtop, and 4 dr. hardtop; only 9 produced and 1/3 before your very eyes under one roof)....can you imagine? This is just one of the many attractions that await you and your spouse/significant other/friend by attending the Fall Meet.  So, if you have made a room reservation, make sure you have registered with Gloria; OR if you have registered with Gloria, make sure you made a room reservation.  I have reviewed Gloria's list and compared it with the Ramada list and there are situations that exist as above described. So......get it together and... BRING IT TO BRANSON!!  Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)