From: david shapiro <dkshapiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] carb rebuilds
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 8, 2009, 6:21 PM

                    Hey all,

            Who do you all recomend for rebuilding 2903s for my

G? Had them done three years ago by "blank" got them

back,and I had hesitation on initial throttle. Sent them back for

recheck and they seem worse than ever. Would like to have the

guts completely done with new jets, metering rods, ect. Lets

see who gets the most thumbs up.

david shapiro

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional