[Chrysler300] Re: 300-F Question

Hi Mike:
The 300F does indeed have a hood silencer pad which is attached with
adhesive.  It comes in two parts, front and rear----the rear portion having
clearance for the hood louvers.  I found Gary Goers' matched the original  on my
car very well.
I do not remember what adhesive I used, except that it was spray type, and
I am pretty sure it was the priciest of the selection at Advance Auto
Parts, as  I wanted it to last.  It has held up fine so far.  (Several years  and
probably 5-6 thousand miles of driving.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 8/8/2009 11:19:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,