[Chrysler300] 1964 Chrysler 300 For Sale

[Chrysler300] 1964 Chrysler 300 For Sale

Good morning,
I have my 64 Chrysler 300 for sale. If you attended the Lancaster Meet, you've seen it. This is a two-door hard top, burgundy red with burgundy interior. I've heard the color called Roman Red, but it was repainted, so I'm not sure it is an exact match. It has a 383 with Edelbrock 4 barrel carb. The original two barrel carb and intake go along with the sale. It has brand new tires on Magnum 500 rims, and the original steels and wheel covers are included in the sale. It has a freshly restored square steering wheel, too. Power steering, brakes, windows and seat. Everything works except the clock and trip odometer. The AM radio works fine but I also installed an under-dash AM/FM 8-track player, which stays in the car. I have replaced lots of items in the car, just to avoid any failures while driving. It has new upholstery, carpet, and headliner.?Don't wait, it's going on Ebay next week. Contact me off-list for more details and pics. The car is located in Centerport, PA, which is near Reading, and 40 miles from Lancaster.

Thanks,
Mark Souders

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional