From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Merritt
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 7:06 AM
To: Chrysler300 list
Subject: [Chrysler300] D wires and 426

I received this question:

On a Chrysler 300 D Hemi engine can I use 426 Plug wires?
I really like the extra sealing part built on the plug wire where it goes in to the Hemi valve cover.
Do you know anybody that changed or updated their spark plug wires?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)