  From: Mark Souders
  To: jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Steering wheel restoration

    Jean-Yves,
  Mine was restored by Dennis Crook of Quality Restoration, Poway (San Diego), California. He was not cheap but the wheel is perfect, and has a lifetime warranty against cracking and yellowing. It is not painted, it is injection molded acrylic, sanded and polished to a mirror shine.

  www.qualityrestorations.com
  dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  858-271-7374

  Dennis is a great guy to deal with. He explained all the details of the process and how long it would take. He has a new website with lots of pictures. His quality and workmanship is unmatched. Many would agree that my wheel is one of the best features on my 300H.

  Regards,
  Mark Souders
  300H
  Mohrsville, PA