[Chrysler300] Fwd: Information about the Meadow Brook Concours d'Eleganc

[Chrysler300] Fwd: Information about the Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance

For those who live in the area or want to attend... Great show, I'm
told.
Ray

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Information about the Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance

Meadow Brook Concours d?Elegance

July 13, 2009

Car Clubs of America,

The Concours d'Elegance and the preview events are all less than a
month away.  In order to ensure that all interested parties receive up-
to-date information, we are asking that you reply to this email so we
can confirm the information in our car club database.  Please include
the name of the club you are affiliated with, the name of the
designated contact and the email to use for updates.  Thank you for
keeping your members informed, and we hope to see you at the Concours
d'Elegance Event Preview in The Village of Rochester Hills.

Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance Event Preview:

Sunday, July 19th

Join us for an afternoon viewing of historic and rare automobiles from
the Concours. Stroll along the Village boulevards and be part of an
exclusive sneak preview to the main event to be held on August 2 at
Meadow Brook Hall. Automobiles will be on display at the Village
Gazebo from noon until 4pm.

Admission is free to the public.

Meadow Brook Concours Motoring Tour:

Friday, July 31st

Concours participants will take part in a scenic motoring tour which
includes an afternoon stop for lunch in Birmingham at The Townsend
Hotel. Participation in the tour is by invitation only.

Automobiles will be on display at The Townsend Hotel in downtown
Birmingham from Noon until 1PM - the public is invited to view the
exhibition.

Vintage Motor Cars of Meadow Brook RM Auction:

Saturday, August 1st

An exciting array of antique & classic automobiles as well as
collectibles will be featured for sale.

Admission is by catalog only. Contact RM for details: 800-211-4371 or
visit www.rmauctions.com.

30th Anniversary Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance:

Sunday, August 2nd

Stroll along the grounds of historic Meadow Brook Hall and experience
one of the top automobile exhibitions in the world. Over 230 historic
and rare automobiles will be on display.

Admission: $25.00 / groups of 10 tickets $20 per ticket and children
under 12 free

Includes free parking and free program book

For more information visit www.mbconcours.org or call 248-643-8645.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: