[Chrysler300] John Hertog in memory....

Re:  John Hertog's memory.

I think of my dear friend John Hertog at least once or twice a week.
Everyone who was touched by his gentle soul has very fond memories of John.
I miss him very much, especially right now, but at least I have the
wonderful memories.  There are the memories of all of those special times at
the meets as well as those very special one on one phone calls to and from
John.

After all is said and done, no matter what we think we have accomplished or
done in our lives, the thing that will live on in all of us is our memories.

I took this photo of him when he and I were sitting on the end of the pier
at Lake Tahoe.  He seems lost in his thoughts and memories, as we are
thinking of him in ours.  (I hope this link works.)

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/tahoe05/people/cwdata/JOHN%20HERTOG%20
ON%20THE%20PIER%20AT%20LAKE%20TAHOE%202005%20reduced.html

I am an only child but I will always think of John Hertog as my adopted
brother.

John, I Love ya and miss ya,

>From Big John Mc Adams

(In SoCal)