[Chrysler300] Re: Stainless Repair/Reconditioning - Vendor recommendatio

[Chrysler300] Re: Stainless Repair/Reconditioning - Vendor recommendations

Check out Vintage Vehicles for Stainless restoration, www.vintagevehicles.net I have used them and visited their shop. In a word...incredible!
Randy in Mn.

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, c300c@... wrote:

> Mark,
>
> There are two vendors listed in the Club newsletter. The first is  George
> Iverson who advertises Stainless Trim Restoration (only) @ 1-800-325-0480  or
> 612-932-9026 in Minnesota.  Next is Clark Classic Restorations, (full
> restore)
> 252-758-6400 or www. clarkclassic.com.
>
> I have never used these sources, just passing the info.
>
> 300'ly, Gary Hagy
>

> In a message dated 6/30/2009 7:55:54 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
> Mark.Knutsen@... writes:
>

> Anyone have a good stainless person they could recommend? The  stainless
> on my G is pretty good but there are a few spots that could use  some
> help.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> -Mark  Knutsen
>
> 300 G (Now with paint and all 4 wheels on the  ground)
>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> To send a  message to this group, send an email  to:
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to
>
> For archives go to  http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
> Links