[Chrysler300] For you guys with heating problems

[Chrysler300] For you guys with heating problems

I started wrenching when i was 10,north of 70 now.Probably owned 85 % of the mopar engines from 1947 to 2000 or so, Running a 2003 hemi now in a truck. When i started running the wedges 289-413-440 i always ran a oil cooler on the tyranny's.Made my own because i did not like the after market junk (and I was cheep).Cut about 10 inches from a A/C condenser -sliver soldiered some fittings ,mounted in front of the A/C and radiator.Plumbed to this unit and out to the stock cooler in the rad (you don't want to put cold fluid into the tyranny)this lowered the watter temp in the rad.End of heating problems even idling in parades.Engines run 350 deg F Tyranny's 900 or so.Also pay attention to air flow around the tyranny .knew a guy that packed fiberglass to keep hie floor boards cool and cooked his tyranny. Keep coll out there.Jim McMullan 300 F

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)