Re: [Chrysler300] Pod Question

Mark. owning a '61 I'll put my two cents in. NO, Cruise was not offered on the "F" and "G" 300 ram cars because of the location of the auto pilot unit in front of the brake booster and master cylinder units. (no room for the drivers side ram) The little "bullet" that houses your manual choke was indeed the location for the little 4 spoke cruise control knob. One thought that comes to mind is that perhaps somewhere in its life your "G" has had a complete dash swap. Any chance your dash has an ash tray door directly above your center console? Or any evidence of their ever having been one? More then two cents but food for thought! Wagons Ho, Jerry