[Chrysler300] Warning

Dear friends,

For someone abroad like me it´s vital for the work we do with our cars that we are able to source parts where they are normaly possible to find,  in the US,  where all the 300;ds were originally born.  Some of our fellow countrymen that are skilled and dedicated craftsmen have started to reproduce some of what we need and we try to inform and assist all of you to obtain these if need be. I belive most of you are still pleased by what you have experianced from here.

I have bought some 15 cars out of the US throughout the years and numerous of partsdeals.  Some hazzle also in the past from time to time but normally it works just great.  Thanks to all of you.  In those rare occasion when I have stumbled into trouble I have recieved great help to solve on sight from some of you and mostly by our very missed dear old friend, the late Mr John Hertog.

Now I want to share a most unpleasant experiance with you all.  Pls take it as a warning because I´ll try to keep you from all the untasteful details and I´ll just keep it to a simple conclusion. For those interested, pls turn directly to me.  The seller of parts operate also in the MOPAR area and thereby the warning is in place for all of you in the Chrysler 300 community.

My kind advice is to stay at a distance from whatever is offered by a   Mr Johnny Rosen   in Phoenix Arizona.    If you do decide to make business with this man, pls either go there and pay him on sight or pls be prepaired for a number of costly surprises along the way.   End of message.  I stumbled into a mess although I was warned in advanced by fellow Swedes that did already try to make business with this person.  Pls relay this message to whomever you regard as a friend.  A friendly warning to stay away or to pay a lot of attention to what is going to happen along the way and to prepair for it might be both a costly and a rather unpleasant experiance .

Best regards

Ulf Larsson,    Sweden,  3N57 2660

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional