[Chrysler300] On The Road Again, day 3

My My, today started out very dreary looking.

The days activities started out with the Clubs business meeting. No Vote this meeting so those Not in attendance do not have to worry about being elected in absentia for a Club orriface.

Once that meeting was over a thundering herd of Chryslers headed out to the AACA headquarters and musium for a tour and a very nice lunch. (we were armed with a handfull of maps and followed someone else and didn't get lost once all the way there.)

I was sure that we were going to have to pull over inroute to put up the top, but about 3/4 of the way there it finally began to look like we might excape drowning.  The day actually turned out very well weather wise.
The Wife and I Did Not Excape getting dripped on though, we went spelunking a little after we were done with the AACA tour, and it was very wet inside the cave/cavern we traipsed around.

Once most all managed to return to the Host Hotel, the usual collection of folks gathered hear and there to gawk, prod, poke, and peek at the massed grouping of cars.  This is an UN-official viewpoint, I think we Have at least One of each year 300 Letter car, and several Hursts too, and at least 2 each for 9 of the 11 years represented, And a nice smattering of other Mopars to share a corner of the limelight.
We had a spectator sitting in his squad car across the way for about an hour. We think he was waiting for someone to act up in thier car so he could pounce. But there were not any infractions committed while he snooped from his semi-hidden spot.

Tomorrows forcast still doesn't look promising for the Show and Shine session, we are going to hope it at least echos todays weather results.

(now to call home and hear about the really bad weather it has been said they had)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: