From: Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] List of Chrysler Dealers
 Closing
To: Undisclosed-Recipient@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 3:28 PM

      http://www.foxbusin ess.com/story/ markets/industri es/transportatio n/chrysler- sends-terminatio n-letters- dealers/

A list of the 789 Chrysler dealers that will be closing is to be found on the page linked above.  They are alphabetical.  Some are by the dealer's first name if you don't see it by the last name you might first look under.

Wayne

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: