[Chrysler300] driveshaft

Greetings All
Was a new rear yoke welded in the shaft to replace the one with road rash?  If so, first place to look.
 If OK, another possibility.  Back in the 50's and 60's when I was doing a lot of auto repair a customer brought in a car with a ball and trunnion front joint, with a bad vibration.  The cross shaft had slipped a bit in the driveshaft  hole.  The joint was still good, so we recentered the shaft and the car went many more miles with no problem.
There used to be, and still may be a ad in the WPC newsletter for a place that made a new shaft without the ball and trunnion joint.  They were a bit pricey but probably not for the work involved. FOUND IT.
Joe McGinnis     706-781-2805    callent.joe@xxxxxxxxx
$395 and up.

Bill Miller

<*> Your email settings: