[Chrysler300] For sale - 1979 Chrysler 300 T-Top

[Chrysler300] For sale - 1979 Chrysler 300 T-Top

For Sale - make offer!
1979 Chrysler 300 T- Top, 360  Engines
White with Red & Blue pin strips.
Red leather interior - Air -  Floor shift - Power windows
Odometer showing 2768.9 ???
There is damage to  the Right tail light assembly
and trunk lid, an extra good lid comes with the  car.
This car was last driven in 1989, originally from RI it has been
in  storage the entire time, the last few years in Florida.
Needs total  restoration, however it's complete and all there.
There is surface rust but  generally the car is solid.
I've tried to take as many photos as possible,  however the storage
facility is very tight and it was difficultly to get good  angles.
I have no financial interest only helping a gentleman that
gave up  on restoring the car years ago do to health reasons,
at this time would like  to see it goes to a good home.
The car is located in Englewood,  Florida.
For those of you who are not familiar with the West cost (Gulf  side)
Its a few miles South of Venice.
I will provide a full set of photos  and answer any additional questions.
Please contact me off the list server.

Joe Gross, Cell #  216-299-1536
eMail: HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx

Joe  Gross
In sunny Florida
70' Chrysler 300  Hurst
HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx
**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)