RE: [SPAM] - [Chrysler300] Ciao from ITALY!! Rear windshield wetherstrip

RE: [SPAM] - [Chrysler300] Ciao from ITALY!! Rear windshield wetherstrip - Email found in subject

Hi to the 300 Crew,

Sean from Australia,

I noticed by accident My 300D on Youtube, I don't know who this guy was that filmed my car? but he sure got it covered and no doubt he likes Old Mopars!
I found it by accident and thought you all might be interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy0goMAyG4s

I will have to learn how to do the Youtube thing. This was a recent American car show in Melbourne Australia.

If you follow his video links, you will see a great deal more nice 'ol American Iron from Down under.

Warm Regards

Sean