[Chrysler300] Lancaster County TravelGuide

[Chrysler300] Lancaster County TravelGuide

Hi to all,

Forwarding the latest Travel Guide from Lancaster County:

It is a must to register now. Don¹t miss all the fun!

_______________________

Lancaster County TravelGuide - March 2009

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/449Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQncMvKXejJCbGbn
wJx_j9_jw>

 Greetings from Lancaster County, Anthony,  Spring is here and what better
way to kick off this season of renewal than  taking a few days to unwind in
Pennsylvania Dutch Country
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/320Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnMn7Ww7MKbuBiW
YWmWgXFqw> ? Whether you plan to visit our scenic countryside in full bloom,
or decide to stroll through  charming and historic Downtown Lancaster
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/61bGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnCAf_jwez3HWXn
D06GdYo_A> , springtime is one of the best times to plan a Lancaster County
getaway
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/2a9Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQn_hRW7VQgIT_1g
3KPOLJyPw> !

 Central Market
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/828Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnjR9z-c5djAqSd
XFDj9u7NA>  is home to America's oldest public farmers' market offering
locally grown foods, fresh baked desserts and breads, cheeses, meats,
flowers and crafts. This wonderful gathering place is open year-round on
Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

 <http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/b74Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnv7e4BoVOmXuU
fkn_BVUjYg>

 Downtown Lancaster
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/b88Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnI6Dpv4kpBlmzh
tlqrzGpbw>  is home  to a burgeoning arts scene
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/5f1Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnJOwjtVQJvxOeD
CdSltyuMw> . With more than 70 art galleries
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/e60Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnvM0zuTrruaIbE
VVVXLckoQ>  and related stores, Downtown  is a great place to browse
galleries, meet local artists, and pick up a treasure or two!

 The Fulton Theatre
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/a8eGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnXQ9fSFy75PMZH
lIZMsBuBA> , the nation's oldest continuously operating theatre, auditions
between 500-700  professional actors, many of whom have Broadway experience,
for each of its fabulous productions
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/c20Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnDHAxVLzRjgiMk
Owe9-wHZg> .

  World re-known artist Charles Demuth created more than 90 percent of his
original work in Lancaster at the home he shared with his mother, now known
as the Demuth Museum.
 <http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/addGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnRIl0CGhdHmbU
qCJGcJ0VQQ>

 The Lancaster Quilt & Textile Museum,
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/617Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnCUZH50QTq-L9U
9QKkLQwUA>  home to the finest collection of authentic 19th and 20th century
Amish quilts, currently features an exhibit that brings together the Navajos
of Arizona and the textile mills outside of Philadelphia in an exhibition
aptly named, "Rainbow Yarn."

 First Fridays
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/91eGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnud-vNRLankDxs
0cStEjZEA>  occur on the first Friday evening of  every month year round in
Downtown Lancaster. More than 90 art galleries and shops extend their hours
and stay open till 9 pm or later. Friday night is just the start to your
stay in Lancaster's charming downtown
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/e76Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnHgAKjDxvA1BLq
0-bm7CnWg> !

 Sweepstakes deadline: April 30, 2009
 When it comes to Downtown Lancaster, what piques your curiosity?  As
Downtown Lancaster continues to grow and thrive as a vibrant and culturally
rich destination, we're interested in what you, the visitor, are most
interested in learning about.  Please take three minutes to fill out a brief
survey.
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/dbcGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnIJ-hvgVzfb535
aTyG6jJAg>  Tell us what appeals to you! Is it ³Suds & Cigars,² ³Made in
Lancaster,² ? or a host of other possibilities to explore?!  We appreciate
your time and effort to help us bring you the experiences you want most. As
our thanks for your time, we¹ll enter you in a sweepstakes to win one of 1
of 25  ³Historic Towns & Villages of Lancaster County² books! Be sure to
complete the survey online
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/fedGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnVe4nlveqSUl7n
rAEI4vhrw>  by April 30, 2009 in order to be eligible for the prize
drawings!

 Tell us why you love Lancaster County and win a getaway!

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/f07Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnrg-3TSOp7bmb-
-ClHDn13Q>

Enter to win our "Why I Love Lancaster County" video contest on YouTube, and
you might just find yourself starring in one of our commercials!  Just go to
the Official Contest Video on YouTube
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/e62Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnxIiPH873QvGmX
WW-V41ucQ>  and upload a response video telling us why you love Pennsylvania
Dutch Country!    It's just that simple.  The Grand Prize winner will
receive:
* A two night stay for up to four  people
* Complimentary dining and tickets to attractions for up to four people
* The chance to be filmed in one of our commercials promoting Lancaster
County
 For complete contest rules please visit the Why I love Lancaster County
Video Contest page
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/684Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQntmfU0wtSEYWhc
Op48_TwBA> .

 Read the latest entries on the PA Dutch Country blog!

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/00aGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnMuW1FFGQMxYRQ
bIiEoQ2yg>
* My First Mud Sale
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/e61Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnHWuDxi0LO5mft
SgAh5_b2g>
* What's all the fuss about the bus?
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/8abGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnUfQAxehvlIQ1V
tdiOFlSMQ>
* Breakfast at the Brickerville House Family Restaurant
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/91aGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnyopKIjPfDza0g
1F6Qy9jbg>
* Snow Geese Migration at Middle Creek
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/384Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnFJkEQ6m4P3v6f
FN2HNOyYw>
* First Fridays in Downtown Lancaster - going strong even in winter
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/ffaGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnNNhtJDs65Igkf
6JBxYof-Q>
* Dinner at the Swashbuckler
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/e40Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnDHKnjzdEpe6-N
UYJ9NQyJA>

 Subscribe to Lancaster County's YouTube channel

 Experience the sights and sounds of Lancaster County on your computer
before your visit.

* The Quilt Shop at Miller's
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/603Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQn_-g9gY4blTUdF
a73xosPfQ>
* What is a Quillow?
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/f1cGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQny8AHtBWeB3YL0
AK_hfkJIg>
* Lancaster Amish
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/99aGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQn9tbS2BKrT79Kj
AgAe0AcRg>
* Arts and Culture in Lancaster County
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/175Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnwmq4iuNdUxBBR
5xlXJtzAw>
* Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/b4dGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnzffQ9-JpmiPbL
U_fHadOVg>

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/140Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnyD3iz-44-gYFu
BhMKBNxhA>

 Swashbuckler Pyrate Feast at the Mount Hope Estate & Winery
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/037Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnJLUm0oHpXg8wP
ulGqVuw4Q>
 Fridays and Saturdays Throughout April
  Manheim, PA  High School Musical at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/325Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnftJzQH40bbM7R
7guPclGrA>
 April 9 ­ May 30
  Lancaster, PA  Easter Bunny Train at the Strasburg Rail Road
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/8c1Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnlKe2iUEeRSeTB
LqRaGoHnQ>
 April 10 ­ April 12
  Strasburg, PA  Rawlinsville Annual Mud Sale
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/db5Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnMrFbtz8J-qLBL
zxgPXcIjQ>
 April 11
 Rawlinsville, PA
  Yummie's Giant Easter Egg Hunt at Kitchen Kettle Village
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/6e1Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnm1oDdUeZPO0yY
bcVsvZpMw>
 April 11
  Intercourse, PA  Abraham & Sarah at Sight & Sound® Living Waters Theatre
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/a85Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnBAaoS9trGWgjz
zllsRdZ5g>
 April 11 ­ September 19
  Strasburg, PA  Launch Music Conference in Downtown Lancaster
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/8ccGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnEcPmkPSfklKYn
fNfmvOpAQ>
 April 16 ­ April 19
  Lancaster, PA  Quest for Freedom "Live & Learn" Weekend
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/bbdGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnrEzzhtHdDzMsB
FIJL5m9Eg>
 April 17
 Lancaster, PA  Audience Requests and Lancaster Symphony Orchestra at the
Fulton Theatre
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/7b1Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnzEw2BmRw1OZL2
ErK1B51Zg>
 April 17 ­ April 19
 Lancaster, PA
  25th Anniversary Downtown Lancaster Spring Art Walk
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/f92Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnBOM3JD9iLLBCv
hQzMoJfCw>
 April 18 ­ April 19
  Lancaster, PAAntiques Capital U.S.A. Spring Extravaganza
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/434Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnqVlYBeXmOkZQE
7tcLuncfQ>
April 22 ­ 26
Adamstown, PA
 Lancaster Barnstormers Opening Day at Clipper Magazine Stadium
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/ecbGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnH5PDvli8QhRvV
ePu0xfI4A>
 April 23
  Lancaster, PA  Community Day at the Ephrata Cloister
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/b12Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnF0V4wT6G-4EGr
5PRhwnuNw>
 April 24
  Ephrata, PA
  The 5th Annual Tour de Ephrata
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/3c5Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnp8C_IppzX6NAF
FccZjmXGg>
 April 25 ­ April 26
  Ephrata, PA  A Novel Approach: Literary Inspiration at the Demuth Museum
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/243Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQng6RZKRix7DYBC
qphf-fbqQ>
 Through April 26
  Lancaster, PA  Forever Plain at Allenberry Playhouse
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/b53Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQn3VzOy5ivAiXV8
ufwzEEtpQ>
 Through April 26
  Boiling Springs, PA
  Cars of our Stars at the Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/794Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnZtNtm-HVLRrkx
64KteHyyQ>
 Through May 10
  Hershey, PA
  Visit our online Events Calendar
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/4ccGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnNJJYT4OhL5OeV
1VQzNp-cA>  and follow us on
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/baeGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnMjMGa5maQ7fQp
4blbczS6w> for more great ideas on things to see and do!

 Get involved with Lancaster County on these social networks!
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/477Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQn18cb7znKK0332
4cgNzlKSA>

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/c03Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQn9bsnZk8-K6I4B
89V18vZ5w>

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/988Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnqyIlqGBBv0p6X
eNJwsXlxQ>

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/853Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQn8yX2wRsW_rPBh
jwwq2dr3A>

 Plan your trip

 Book your stay by calling us at 1-800-PA-Dutch, create a personalized trip
with an interactive travel planner
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/f2eGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnRATsStkeKNe19
8kMxQ4lcQ>  and use free e-postcards
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/b0eGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnkYs_YGLJ45Ha6
JikXQnmTQ>  to send ideas to family and friends!

Pennsylvania Dutch Convention & Visitors Bureau
 501 Greenfield Road / Lancaster, PA 17601 / 1-800-PADUTCH /
www.padutchcountry.com
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/32cGdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnOsGRMmku23ERt
MmJJqY8SA>

 WHY AM I RECEVING THIS?
 This e-mail was sent to:
 You have received this message because you provided your email address and
requested information about Pennsylvania Dutch Country. We respect  your
need for privacy and will not share your personal information without your
permission. Read our Privacy Policy
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/0f1Gdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnfnZmvzroFBriY
kuoGYkd0Q> .

 If you no longer wish   to receive information from us, click here
<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/945Bdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnhP1NEmuUMJxoR
nebL3b_Tw?HfjfWAGrFZotPrg9rRGP1QlUkg-6w-S1UcCmGCxZekRX0F-iM32dfNpD6_YWwkuQ0N
eDpYoWRcH19DUtZ3P_ifa6fgwsS4rFwwAMR5u_qvnDItXyCQgMe8DTGdj15-fFBLQtrRuLbwfZpd
FIG9aX7ivgY0RpRnIODBL4LrZA6k> .

 Would you like to  send this email to a friend?

<http://enews.padutchcountry.com/m/4e9Jdu1Da2X0UypgcfdxQv3vBKQnKilWipnm5K4DE
iXqTHhIcw?5_sG9WiQ-lPXe5zkPldTOjPaXk62XpY9snO-EWxE1Jhq2zWtl7SvBGnoXb5h2MSu>

------ End of Forwarded Message

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: