[Chrysler300] re: first cars

I usually do not post responses to comments on this site, however
I have to point out that Sakichi Toyoda and his son Kiirichi,
who were the brains behind the toyoda company, are NOT
related to the Commander-in Chief Soemu Toyoda of WW II.
In fact, Sakichi Toyoda is credited with being one of the most influential
business leaders of all time and had no participation in any of the atrocities
of WW II. Also to be noted is that Soemu Toyoda was actually very against
any war involvement with the u.s. and was found not guilty of any war crimes
by the tokyo war trials, the only one of the many accused.

Not trying to stir anyones pot, just  my own love of history

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)