[Chrysler300] 64 parts car

Greetings all.
I sold my farm and have to get my parts cars off.  So today I spent about 7 hours striping parts off my 300 series HT.  I am glad I had it to practice on before I got into the dash of my K conv.  I think half of that car is pot metal, even the top of the dash, under the pad is diecast.  As are the are vents on top of the dash and even the stops in the doors that the windows bottom out on.
This car has front sway bar, power steering cooler and an extra AC condenser loop around the normal condenser.  Plus a rear window defogger.  My K has none of these, but probably will if I ever get it back together.
Think I will pull the rear end and use it for fuel economy, It should be a 2.94 instead of the K's 3.23.
I don't need it but am saving the glass except for the windshield,it is cracked.  I found the vent window frames are diecast also.
I retired the end of 08 so am trying to sort 20 years of stuff in my shop.  I can see 2 corners of the K now so am gaining. Another couple of months maybe I will have room to start working on it again.
You all have a good one.
Bill Miller
68 Imperial
and 300K conv.