Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Sight Seeing NV & AZ Question

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Sight Seeing NV & AZ Question

Edward
Here are afew tips to take in Old car stuff and a few other things.
Las Vegas:
Shelby Museum and Car building facility at Las Vegas International Speedway.
Imperial Place Car Collection and Museum

Phoenix/Scottsdale
The is a car show at the Pavillions Mall every Saturday afternoon, everymake and model is there at some point or another. Don Petty shows up sometimes and he has an impressive 300 collection. If you hook up with him you might be able to arrange to see his cars.
Desert Valley Auto Parts
A good salvage and recycling yard in Northern Phoenix-lots of Old iron.
Penske Museum-Noth Scottsdale-Indy racing Herirtage.

Tucson
I have only been there once, Great aviation Museum at Pima Air Museum, also you can do a bus tour of the Davis Monithan Air Base bone yard.
Check hemmings.com for events in both areas when you are there.

Paul