Re: [Chrysler300] Tires for K's

And I have 5 BlueStreak tires for sale if anyone want an original  set.

Mike Meyer

In a message dated 3/4/2009 3:47:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lettercars@xxxxxxx writes:

Pete and Group:
The 300H and J Bluestreaks have a 1 1/16 inch wide  whitewall, for what that
may or may not be worth. I agree the 1964 would  have NOT have been wider.
Gil C.

In a message dated 3/4/2009  3:29:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_millserat@bellsouthmill_ (mailto:millserat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

_moparpjf@xxxxxxxx (mailto:moparpjf@xxxxxxx)   wrote:

> Hi Group:
>
> Can anyone tell me what the  white wall width was on the tires in 1964.
> I seem to think it was 1  1/2" or so, but I'm not sure.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pete  Fitch
> ************ ************<WBR>**Need a job? Find employment help

(_http://yellowpages.http://yellowpahttp://yellowpaghttp://ye&;<WBR>ncid=emlcnt
<WBR>ncid_

(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005) >)

>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I  would hazard a guess it was more like 7/8 inch to maybe 1 inch - not
more.  The 62 models introduced the narrow "beauty-line" whitewalls -
could have  been a bit narrower but not wider. Size designations changed
in 63 in case  that  matters.

------------------------------------

To  send a message to this group, send an email to:
_Chrysler300@Chrysler300@Chr_ (mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

For  list server instructions, go to
_http://www.chryslerhttp://www.chttp://wwwhttp://w_
(http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm)

For  archives go to _http://www.forwardlhttp://www.fhttp://www.fo_
(http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo) !  Groups Links

************************<WBR>**Need a job? Find employment help i
(_http://yellowpages.http://yellowpahttp://yellowpaghttp://ye&;<WBR>ncid=emlcnt
<WBR>ncid_
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005) )

[Non-text  portions of this message have been removed]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)