[Chrysler300] Eden Resort Virtual Tours

Hi to all,

If you are on the fence about going to the Lancaster Spring Meet you should
look at the virtual tours and photos of the Eden Resort where we have
reserved rooms for only $109 a night.

Go to:

http://www.edenresort.com/

Click on the virtual tours icon at the bottom of the screen.

OR go directly to the page:

http://www.edenresort.com/virtual-tour.cfm

They have the following to see:

VIRTUAL TOURS