[Chrysler300] Andy Granatelli email contact detail sought

[Chrysler300] Andy Granatelli email contact detail sought

Does anyone out there in 300land have an email address for Andy Granatelli who built and ran the twin McCulloch supercharged 300F at Bonneville back in 1960.

I only ask for this as he apparently owned McCulloch at that time, and he may know something about why the McCulloch on my 300C is apparently the 2nd only ever known "RO" spec one, or perhaps he may know someone who worked there who might?

Replying to me off list might be most appropriiate,

thanks Christopher Australia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: