Re: [Chrysler300] It Is Time For All Good Men and Women ..............

Re: [Chrysler300] It Is Time For All Good Men and Women ..............

Hi Charlie and all,

There will be Club provided pizza and orders will be taken for Domino's sandwiches at $6 each in the AM which will be delivered with the pizzas at lunch time.

Tony

Charlie Valentine wrote:
>  Question about the Lancaster meet.
> On the schedule of events on Saturday is says " People's Choice/Show Picnic at
> the Garden of the Five Senses. This event runs thru the lunch hour. Do we need
> to bring our own lunch for this picnic or will there be a picnic lunch provided
> ? If a picnic lunch is provided is there an additional cost ? I do not see
> anything on the Registration form to chose and pay for the picnic
> lunch.
>  Bye for now and ride em when you can
> !!!!!
>
>  Charlie Valentine