[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler 300 H for sale Lead

[Chrysler300] 1962 Chrysler 300 H for sale Lead

Passing along a lead found in the California Chrysler Products Club
classified.  I called the seller: -car is in need of total restoration
most all there -trunk pan has rust and need replacement.  If it does not
sell soon he is going to trash it and customize it.  Advertised at
$2,600  Phone # (209) 754 3474.  Car is Located in, I believe Stockton,
Calif. -about 100 + miles from me. I have no time to see it now or have
any interest in it.   I may going near by there  sometime in April ad if
have time will look it over. Best to call the owner during day - I think
he has a small shop that does customizing.

As a side I placed an ad in the CCPC , for March issue,  that I'm
selling most all my left over 62 Chrysler 300 parts as I'm, about finish
with my 62H and will need the room.   I have most every thing need to
help restore that 62 H and then some.   There is about 3-4 truck loads
of stuff (maybe a couple thousand -mostly small stuff but a few big
items such as H panels, cushions  bumpers grills doors drive shafts
brakes dashes etc.)  and no time to inventory (would take me months).
I'm advertising  the lot for $3000 local pickup -about 3 weekend work)
less engine parts and some spares for my car.  I have helped a lot of
local 300 members with parts for their 1961 and 1962  300's over the
years.

Please do not ask for parts as, at 72 years, I'm buried with other
projects, Dr. appoints, family problems,  and  having to pay someone
$25.00 hour  to do the work on my cars -that I haven't been able to
devote full time to any more.

Ken Wilson, San Jose, Calif.
1962 Chrysler 300H
1962 Chrysler Sport 300