  From: Carlton Schroeder<mailto:schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:10 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler's plan

  Hello,

  Here is a link to the 177 page (includes quite a few blank pages) Chrysler restructuring plan. The link to the plan is at the bottom of the article where it says "here". While there is a lot of financial information and material about the Fiat alliance, there is also good info on future products. If all goes as planned it looks like the HEMI, 300C, and Charger will be around. There will be a new Chrysler 200C "range-extended" electric car.

  http://uk.reuters.com/article/americasRegulatoryNes/idUKN1739001220090217<http://uk.reuters.com/article/americasRegulatoryNes/idUKN1739001220090217>

  Carlton Schroeder
  Eagle River, WI

<*> Your email settings: