Re: [Chrysler300] rear end axle play & Shim Packs

Re: [Chrysler300] rear end axle play & Shim Packs

Hi All,

Here are the thicknesses I have for the axle shims.  See below email for the OEM part numbers.
This company cuts stainless steel with a laser so they used the scrap stock of metal that was available.

0.020, 0.010, 0.005, 0.003 and 0.002 inch thick.
    4          23       23       23              21 pieces of each size avail.

The price is $5.00 each and $3.00 for shipping.

I can probably get more of the 0.020 thickness, if needed.
Let me know, again if you answered previously, how many of each thickness you want.

Regards,
Mark Lindahl   (address is in the directory)
Barrington, IL
'63 Chrysler 300 Conv.