[Chrysler300] Re:Leather cleaner and perservative

[Chrysler300] Re:Leather cleaner and perservative

http://www.leatherique.com/

There are numerous leather cleaner and preservative products on the market.  One of the best known is probably those marketed by Bill Hirsch and heavily advertised in almost all hobby publications.   All of Hirsch's products are excellent.

What I am recommending to you is the one that I have personally used and prefer.  It is what has saved the ORIGINAL interior in Marv Raguse's Gauguin 300C of which I am a previous owner.  That interior was hard and dry when I bought the car but it remains fully functional today twenty years after an application of Leatherique (and maintenance) from the company whose web site is referenced above.   Try Leatherique and you will not be sorry!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)