Re: [Chrysler300] Faking the Market ;-)

I personally see nothing wrong with anyone paying whatever for whatever as
long as the check clears, we see it every year at BJ and other auctions,  lots
of cash for whatever is on wheels and moves. The real issue is whether any  of
this holds its value, only time will tell and as long as its not me or  you
who cares, a million now day is only "champ" change anyway.
A fake has never detract the value of the real thing, the opposites happens
the real thing gains in value, you should pray daily for him to  sell for a
million and see what it does for your. (the real thing)

Joe  Gross
70' Chrysler 300 Hurst
Old Englewood, FL.
HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 1/31/2009 2:38:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,