From: rondochrysler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <rondochrysler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Ponder
To: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Chrysler300 list" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 12:49 PM

Hi Bob, Just got done replacing my lower radiator hose on the 57. It actually closed when I reved the engine. Ive heard about this but never seen it happen,Oh well we always learn something new,
Weather here is just awesome, today in the high 70's and yesterday we hit 80, I sure don't miss the snow and cold.
I hope Buffy is doing good. We are to close escrow on our home Friday and finally move out of the apartment.
Take care,
Ron
---- Bob Merritt <bob@simplexco. com> wrote:

<*> Your email settings: