[Chrysler300] Re: 2nd Hemi (almost 2nd coming!)

[Chrysler300] Re: 2nd Hemi (almost 2nd coming!)

Hello Roger, I paid sticker price for mine here in AZ, it's a 2008
SRT8 thats hemi orange.  Did a lot of shopping around but I must say
the Challenger is a far superior vehichle than what the other makers
have available right now.  This car screams!, handles, stops, rides
firm yet comfortable not to mention awesome electronic components.
It's a dream to drive... And is a bargain ! Easily could be a $75/80K
car.
--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "RLS" <obiwan10@...> wrote:

> What did you pay in Oklahoma?  The dealer I spoke to here in
Calyfornua started at 25 k over MSRP.  I think that he was down to 5
k over list as I exited laughing to the parking lot(with 2 sales
managers hot on my tail).  It sounds that he is not aware that there
is a recession in the car business.  I than took a drive over to the
local Cadillac dealer to have a look at the CTC V(some 560 HP).  Also
saw the new Camaro at the local new car auto show.  There is a lot of
really cool performance American iron to choose from this year.  Now
if the GM, Ford and Chrysler can just stay in business until Barack
turns the economy around a bit!

> Roger Schaaf
> 300 B, Calyfornua

with a sunroof) tonight! My PT Cruiser GT Turbo this week decided to
test my financial stamina. The Cruiser was not Mopsy and after the
repair bill quote for all new suspension components, turbo work,
transmission work and the electrical gremlins that started to pop up,
I decided that it was adios! Many thanks to John Begian and Darryl
Miller for getting me to this point. Now I have 2 Hemis! ROB KERN

>   [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)