Re: [Chrysler300] '57 Heaven Museum

That museum is wonderful!  I toured it last summer when the Falcon Club had
its national meet in Springfield, Mo.  Lots of interesting Mopars, including a
Plymouth Fury and a Dodge truck with fins (model name escapes me).  IIRC,
there were a couple of 300's as well, and some Mopar wagons.  Every domestic model
from 1957 was represented, including THREE Chevy El Morocco's.

Sorry to hear the museum is faltering.  It is one of a kind.
--David

In a message dated 1/9/2009 10:48:34 AM Central Standard Time,
hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Here's a link to a NY Times article about the museum:
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/la-fi-57heaven9-2009jan09,0,6111911.story?page=1&;
> track=ntothtml
>
> We will be staying at the Hotel where this is, for our Fall Meet 2009
> in branson, MO.
>  Rob Kern, Host of our Meet has talked to them and it's doubtful it
> will be sold anytime soon.
>
> So, make your 2009 plans now!

David Ellis
In beautiful, historic Cane Hill, Arkansas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)