[Chrysler300] 1957 300C body mount rubber sources?

[Chrysler300] 1957 300C body mount rubber sources?

Anyone able to suggest an easy to deal with reliable source for 1957 300C coupe body mount rubbers - either some other easily obtained same as original 300C, or else new/repo 300C body mount rubber set?

I was hoping to use other more easily available ones from non Chrysler, but the originals use a fair bit smaller centre core/section, that goes through the mount holes in the frame, than say late 50s Cad, and late 60s GM such as Chevelle, GTO, El Camino.

Frame and all new brake lines, new bushes, etc should be ready for body to come onto it off two post hoist this weekend, so if I cannot get onto a source, I will have to get some turned down with a lathe out of something suitable - my two 'button type' 2nd most rear ones are near perfect, so it the others that are the problem.

Christopher Australia - late mon pm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: