  From: Lindsey Fuller
  To: rob kern
  Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] '57-'59 Fuel Tanks, etc

  I chose to go direct to Vans Auto to save one step in the process. My
  advice would be to phone as I have not received any email response.
  Phoned, gave him details, tank & sending unit shipped that day, arrived
  in Canada, via U.S.priority post, including inspection by Canada
  Customs, six days later. Products appear to be first rate. Just another
  option.

  rob kern wrote:

  >Hello 300'ly to all!
  > Yesterday UPS delivered my new C fuel tank, straps, J bolts, and sending unit which I purchased from Valley Vintage Auto Parts in Brunswick, Ohio. Al Kvatek is proprietor and a G owner along with having several late 50s MOPARS. The total price including shipping was $447. The labels on the two boxes had them being shipped from Van's Auto Salvage in Wisconsin! Van's drop ships orders for Valley Vintage. Therefore, the same products are advertised for both enterprises. This was a concern raised earlier by club members. The sending unit is the correct straight tube type and resistance checks are right on in comparison to the OEM sending units. All the items hail from Taiwan. The tank is 23 gallons, tin/silver/gray in color with an octagonal bolt affair for the drain plug. The inner tank surface is zinc coated and the tanks are pressure tested prior to shipping. The tanks are warranted for 30 days against leaks. The gauge of steel is very similar to the OEM tanks. The straps ar

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)