  From: smopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Wieland, Elizabeth
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:13 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] new member

  I believe Phoenix Graphics made these Hurst stripe kits in the past, and as such may have the original dimensions. Or are they the company you are working with? I got a set of stripes for my 71 Fury GT, and they were perfect!

  ---- "Wieland wrote:
  > Welcome, Rick. I think you will find we generally get along well with
  > each other and are helpful too. I know you will get a reply from
  > someone with original stripes on a Hurst. I don't have one but just
  > wanted to say welcome. Hope to meet you at a Meet.
  >
  > Elizabeth Wieland

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: