From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of c300c@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 09:47 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300 c carburetor modifactions

Vince,

How do you know your carbs haven't already been updated? I have owned many
300-Cs and the modifications had all been made. There was a carb
modification
kit in 1957 that dealers used to cure 'stumbling on turns' complaints in the

early carbs.

If your 300-C is later production, I would venture to say the mods have
already been made, especially if you have no 'stumbling on turns'.

Gary Hagy
300-C coupe
300-C conv.

In a message dated 12/15/2008 8:58:05 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,