[Chrysler300] any feedback on US repo Ebay 300C quarter panel sections?

[Chrysler300] any feedback on US repo Ebay 300C quarter panel sections?

All 1957 300C resto questions stuff follows, so hit delete now if not interested.

My panel guy should finish his rear of trunk area body mount rust repairs on my supercharged 300C by Christmas shutdown, and I hope to have the frame painted/finished, with motor and trans back in over Christmas, to refit body early January.  (ps who is best source for body mount rubbers, and anyone used slightly firmer ones than originals, which seem to squash out/flat over time on many I have observed?)

So now is the time to ask what has been the result of anyone fitting the current new rear quarter panel sections that have now been on US Ebay for the last few months - last report I saw was they are not perfect, but hoped they were useable with some minor work.  Any further news re how they actually fit, as I think my guy can make them, wheel them up, exact from scratch, but I will be paying him even if it takes him a few gos?!
And we 300 restorers all over the world I guess know how often things go as easily as planned, so that why I asking now.

Christopher Australia (finished my 3 rolls 35mm photo pack today, sending to developers tomorrow, so can likely send some shots to those who asked by Christmas)
and further ps - the engine pipes off the manifolds of the motor are a constant diameter, no usual reduction where turns are pressed/formed. Was this normal on factory 300C pipes, as all others I have seen have restricted diameters where the pressing marks intrude on the turns.  The shockers (stuffed/worn) on the rear are dated I believe Sept 1956, and the engine pipes look 'long time original', like most everything else mechanical on the car. The engine pipes have a couple of small holes in them, and should be replaced, but apparently they were sand filled to be bent as one without reductions - today you buy round donut mandrel bend sections, cut and weld them together to get bends that are not restrictive.
Each side head pipe goes about near three feet, then is enlarged out at end to fit over next pipe going back - however you cannot get the two joined pipes out as one without taking motor out, so whatever I put back needs to go in before Christmas shutdown if I wish to get motor in over Christmas.  If not factory, Briggs Cunningham likely got them made after he set the motor up on his dyno, and then refitted it to car - but I only guessing, as if not factory, as they a top class one piece job, certainly not done by some local exhaust shop.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)