RE: [Chrysler300] 57-9 Power Window Conduit and Holes

RE: [Chrysler300] 57-9 Power Window Conduit and Holes

Ron sorry no picture, but centre of the body hole is about 2andhalf inches below bracket that goes out to fender about half way down side of body/door opening, whereas the door one is above the bottom hinge, about just under 2inches to centre of hole.  Holes are pretty large, but hidden by one piece rubber tube/grommeting, so it hard to know for sure.

I do not have body of supercharged car here to look and see if on factory non power window car there are factory pressings/imdents that show you exactly where they go/are, and their size.

Christopher Australia

To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:19:58 -0500Subject: [Chrysler300] 57-9 Power Window Conduit and Holes

Hi Everyone -Can someone send me a clear picture of the locations of the power windowconduit holes on both the front door and the A-post ? This would be the samefor all 57-9 Dodge, Desoto and Chrysler. Also, what should the diameter ofthose holes be ?Thanks,Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)