[Chrysler300] best brand 300C front suspension rubbers/etc ?

[Chrysler300] best brand 300C front suspension rubbers/etc ?

Anyone got any suggestions as to who is best to buy replacement 300C upper control arm bushes, strut rubbers, and rear spring bushes from?

I only ask because I have had mixed results with some US stuff bought already, used on my driver 300C that has done maybe only 15,000 miles last few years, and yet already one upper control arm bush (Harris brand, supposed nos original) is failing.

They are for the supercharged C, and it still going well despite it spread all over my house, backyard, work shed, panel shop, Welding Firm - even some still sitting in back of 71 El Camino, just because it was a good open space off the ground last week when I got it all apart. (the two best things about pulling it apart, were the big full color girlie calendar for next year the sandblaster gave me as they did the body and frame, plus not realising in missing breakfast on morning I too busy trying to get it off to sandblasters, that I had run out of milk the day before and had none anyway - seeing milk in the supermarket fridge latter that night made me remember, and realise I had not got upset at no milk for breakfast cereal that morning !!!  - small things amuse me/us when we are trying to do way more than normal ?)

ps plus what size are engine core/welch plugs in '57 392s?  - hoping to get motor and trans back in frame next week, body back on, then can concentrate on all such things as suspension/spring rubbers etc. Most everything here already in 'no more new work before xmas' shutdown until mid January reopen.

Christopher Australia - our dollar to US only just above 62c paypal, gas a dollar a litre, nights still crazily as cool as late winter here, and weird summer big rain in parts of arid red centre.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)