From: Chrysler300E@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 7:31 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] "Bumperettes" for a 62 300??

Good Morning To Everyone Out There in 300 Land!!!

Anyone have an idea where I might find a "bumperette" for a 62 300.  I dented
one of the damn things backing into something and I don't know if it can be
fixed.  If anyone knows where one of these can be reconditioned, that
information would be appreciated as well.  Have a great day all and thanks for
any

Tom
Miami, Florida
59 300E & 62 300