[Chrysler300] Re: Life Magazine Picture 300

[Chrysler300] Re: Life Magazine Picture 300

Thanks Josh, Thats an awesome photo brings back a lot of memories.
Thats the kind of posting I enjoy receiving, wish there were more like
this.
Jim
300E

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Josh Mishler <mister300d@...> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I thought everybody might be interested to know that Life Magazine
has put the majority of their picture archives on the net now via the
search engine Google.  The link is
http://images.google.com/hosted/life  You can search for anything on
there and it brings up some pretty cool pictures.  However, the real
reason I am posting this is because of a picture I came across when I
searched auto show 1956.  Just copy and paste this link and you will
see why it is 300 related.

> http://images.google.com/hosted/life/f?
q=1956+auto+show+source:life&imgurl=bff11bf48a99e0cf

> 300LY,
> Josh Mishler

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional